Low Back Pain Chiropractor in Downtown Seattle
“Suffering from low back pain in Downtown Seattle?”
Feel relief from Low back pain today! Our chiropractors have helped thousands of people recover from pain and injury! Call us at (206) 326-1990 To Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Fixing Low Back Pain in Downtown Seattle.
Lower back pain can be one of the most frustrating and sometimes debilitating experiences you could ever go through. At times it may be no more than a dull ache, and at other times it can be a sharp and persistent pain that can keep you from standing and walking. Almost everyone has gone through some form of lower back point pain during their lifetimes.
Low back pain can also radiate downward into the area of the buttocks or even down to the legs. This is commonly called “sciatica”, which is irritation of the sciatic nerve. This also frequently leads to numbness or tingling in the feet and toes. Some people experience chronic lower back pain for much of their lives, without realizing there is something which can be done about it. For people who live in the state of Washington, you can consult with an experienced lower back pain chiropractor in downtown Seattle, Sonic Chiro, to resolve any discomfort you’re feeling.
Symptoms of back pain
There are quite a few symptoms which you might experience when you have lower back pain, and there’s a broad range of discomfort associated with them. Here are some of the most commonly experienced symptoms of lower back pain:
- pain in the lower back which comes and goes
- pain in the lower back which gradually becomes worse over a period of time
- pain that seems to be in the hips and buttocks
- a dull ache in the lower back which is sometimes accompanied by muscle spasms as well as reduced mobility
- a sharp pain in your lower back after you have experienced some kind of back injury
- pain in the lower back which seems to worsen as you sit for a longer period of time
- lower back pain which changes in response to alternating positions
- back pain which seems severe when you first wake up, and then moderates after you’ve moved around awhile
- a numb or tingling sensation, or stinging pain in the lower back, which usually occurs on one side of the body, and then radiates downward into the buttocks, thighs, lower legs, and feet
Causes of back pain
As you might expect, there are several ways that lower back pain can be triggered. The most common causes for lower back pain are:
- Lumbar herniated disc
- Lower back sprain or strain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Torn or pulled muscles
- Trauma due to a bulging or herniated disc
- Facet joint dysfunction
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Spinal stenosis
- Compression fractures
- Scoliosis or kyphosis
- Various types of autoimmune diseases, for instance lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or fibromyalgia.
- Treatment of back pain
When you consult with your downtown chiropractor at Sonic Chiro, we will do everything possible to identify the source of your low back pain and develop a care plan to correct the cause of the problem and not merely cover up the symptoms. When you come unto us for a physical exam and consultation, we will combine traditional treatments with non-traditional treatments to formulate a holistic pain management program which is customized for your circumstances. Some of the treatments which are likely to be used by our specialists include the following:
- Specific chiropractic adjustments
- Posture and spine rehabilitation
- Massage therapy
As your downtown chiropractor, we understand at Sonic Chiro that when you have lower back pain it may cause you to miss out on many of the activities you enjoy most in life. That’s why we do our best to pinpoint the cause of your lower back pain and develop a program of treatment which will reduce or entirely resolve any issues you have with your lower back.
No one should have to endure the pain and discomfort which comes from lower back conditions that can be corrected. If you are experiencing pain and stiffness in your low back, consult with your lower back pain chiropractor in downtown Seattle, Sonic Chiro. Contact us today to schedule a consultation so we can work to start identifying the cause of your lower back pain.